Dr. Abubakar Mustapha Jamda, is an Associate Professor of Community Medicine. He had his basic medical training at the University of Jos medical school after which he attended and qualified from the National Postgraduate Medical College Lagos (NPMCN) and Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife with Fellowship of the NPMCN and MPH degree. He also obtained diploma in Cancer Prevention and Control from National Cancer Institute at Bethesda, Maryland USA in 2008.
- UATH Management commissions infrastructures
- Board of Management approves promotion of Staff
- President Buhari reappoints Prof. Ekele as CMD UATH
- CMD commends NGO for constructing Pediatric Oncology Centre
- CMD urges Nigerians to embrace COVID-19 vaccination
- House Committee on Health commends UATH CMD on projects