Dr. Abubakar Mustapha Jamda, is an Associate Professor of Community Medicine. He had his basic medical training at the University of Jos medical school after which he attended and qualified from the National Postgraduate Medical College Lagos (NPMCN) and Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife with Fellowship of the NPMCN and MPH degree. He also obtained diploma in Cancer Prevention and Control from National Cancer Institute at Bethesda, Maryland USA in 2008.
- LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE 2022/2023 INTERNSHIP (NURSES AND PHYSIOTHERAPISTS)
- Maternal Mortality: Nigeria LNG donates health facility to UATH
- UATH Board of Management Unveils Major Achievements
- UNIABUJA/UATH RENAL TRANSPLANT CENTER COMMISSIONED
- OCCF VISITS UATH
- Nigeria, China signs letter of intent to improve health sector