Dr. Abubakar Mustapha Jamda, is an Associate Professor of Community Medicine. He had his basic medical training at the University of Jos medical school after which he attended and qualified from the National Postgraduate Medical College Lagos (NPMCN) and Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife with Fellowship of the NPMCN and MPH degree. He also obtained diploma in Cancer Prevention and Control from National Cancer Institute at Bethesda, Maryland USA in 2008.
- Kebbi Governor’s wife donates N2M to cancer patients at UATH
- UATH Board approves Dr. Bob Ukonu as new CMAC
- EXCLUSIVE: How ex-CBN Deputy Governor, Mailafia, died — Official
- UATH Board Chairman receives honour from youths
- UNIABUJA COUNCIL MEMBERS PAY COURTESY VISIT TO UATH
- UATH Management commissions infrastructures