Dr. Abubakar Mustapha Jamda, is an Associate Professor of Community Medicine. He had his basic medical training at the University of Jos medical school after which he attended and qualified from the National Postgraduate Medical College Lagos (NPMCN) and Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife with Fellowship of the NPMCN and MPH degree. He also obtained diploma in Cancer Prevention and Control from National Cancer Institute at Bethesda, Maryland USA in 2008.
- UATH commissions medical equipment donated by Japanese Embassy
- UATH begins Amenity Clinical Services for VIPs
- ENT Department carries out Cochlear implant
- UATH awards outstanding staff/department, tasks all on better performance
- UATH REQUESTS FOR MRI MACHINE
- Kebbi Governor’s wife donates N2M to cancer patients at UATH