Dr. Abubakar Mustapha Jamda, is an Associate Professor of Community Medicine. He had his basic medical training at the University of Jos medical school after which he attended and qualified from the National Postgraduate Medical College Lagos (NPMCN) and Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife with Fellowship of the NPMCN and MPH degree. He also obtained diploma in Cancer Prevention and Control from National Cancer Institute at Bethesda, Maryland USA in 2008.
- UNIABUJA/UATH RENAL TRANSPLANT CENTER COMMISSIONED
- OCCF VISITS UATH
- Nigeria, China signs letter of intent to improve health sector
- Cancer: CMD, Governors’ wives advise Nigerians on regular screening
- UATH commissions medical equipment donated by Japanese Embassy
- UATH begins Amenity Clinical Services for VIPs