The Honourable Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, on 18th February, 2021 visited the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital. He was taken round by the Chief Medical Director, Prof Bissallah Ekele and other members of the top Management to inspect the New Infection Disease Center; the on-going construction of the Mental Health Block; the Research Molecular Laboratory and the Lion Club sponsored Pediatrics Oncology Ward.
- Kebbi Governor’s wife donates N2M to cancer patients at UATH
- UATH Board approves Dr. Bob Ukonu as new CMAC
- EXCLUSIVE: How ex-CBN Deputy Governor, Mailafia, died — Official
- UATH Board Chairman receives honour from youths
- UNIABUJA COUNCIL MEMBERS PAY COURTESY VISIT TO UATH
- UATH Management commissions infrastructures