The Honourable Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, on 18th February, 2021 visited the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital. He was taken round by the Chief Medical Director, Prof Bissallah Ekele and other members of the top Management to inspect the New Infection Disease Center; the on-going construction of the Mental Health Block; the Research Molecular Laboratory and the Lion Club sponsored Pediatrics Oncology Ward.
- President Buhari reappoints Prof. Ekele as CMD UATH
- CMD commends NGO for constructing Pediatric Oncology Centre
- CMD urges Nigerians to embrace COVID-19 vaccination
- House Committee on Health commends UATH CMD on projects
- HEALTH MINISTER VISITS UATH
- UATH honours 80 coronavirus frontline healthcare workers