The Honourable Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, on 18th February, 2021 visited the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital. He was taken round by the Chief Medical Director, Prof Bissallah Ekele and other members of the top Management to inspect the New Infection Disease Center; the on-going construction of the Mental Health Block; the Research Molecular Laboratory and the Lion Club sponsored Pediatrics Oncology Ward.
- UNIABUJA/UATH RENAL TRANSPLANT CENTER COMMISSIONED
- OCCF VISITS UATH
- Nigeria, China signs letter of intent to improve health sector
- Cancer: CMD, Governors’ wives advise Nigerians on regular screening
- UATH commissions medical equipment donated by Japanese Embassy
- UATH begins Amenity Clinical Services for VIPs