The Honourable Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, on 18th February, 2021 visited the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital. He was taken round by the Chief Medical Director, Prof Bissallah Ekele and other members of the top Management to inspect the New Infection Disease Center; the on-going construction of the Mental Health Block; the Research Molecular Laboratory and the Lion Club sponsored Pediatrics Oncology Ward.
- LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE 2022/2023 INTERNSHIP (NURSES AND PHYSIOTHERAPISTS)
- Maternal Mortality: Nigeria LNG donates health facility to UATH
- UATH Board of Management Unveils Major Achievements
- UNIABUJA/UATH RENAL TRANSPLANT CENTER COMMISSIONED
- OCCF VISITS UATH
- Nigeria, China signs letter of intent to improve health sector