ADMISSION INTO SCHOOL OF POST BASIC CRITICAL CARE NURSING – 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are opened for qualified candidates for admission into the School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja for the 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION.
For a candidate to be qualified for admission, he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with current practicing license of Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following O’Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
1. The application form is obtainable at the school complex or can be filled online at www.uath.gov.ng
2. For online filling of the admission form; Pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA (N7,200.00) using the process stated below:
1. Go to www.remita.net
2. Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
3. Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
4. Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number. Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
5. Copy the RRR number that will be displayed. Take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
6. Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form.
(Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
1. Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
2. Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION
3. Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on “CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM” to apply
4. Fill the Application Form online and submit
5. Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
6. Print out the duly filled Application Form.
7. Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
8. For enquiries, please contact the school on 08056206826, 07015753137 and 08055274605 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t contact anybody except these phone numbers and email address displayed here.
THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Thursday / 21st May, 2020 – Written examination
Friday / 22nd May, 2020 – Oral examination
FOR THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR