ADMISSION INTO SCHOOL OF POST BASIC CRITICAL CARE NURSING – 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are opened for qualified candidates for admission into the School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja for the 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION.
For a candidate to be qualified for admission, he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with valid practicing license of Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following O’Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
1. The application form is obtainable at the school complex or can be filled online at www.uath.gov.ng
2. For online filling of the admission form, Pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA (N7,200.00) using the process stated below:
1. Go to www.remita.net
2. Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
3. Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
4. Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number. Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
5. Copy the RRR number that will be displayed. Take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
6. Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form.
(Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
1. Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
2. Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION
3. Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on “CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM” to apply
4. Fill the Application Form online and submit
5. Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
6. Print out the duly filled Application Form.
7. Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
8. For enquiries, please contact the school on 08056206826, 08055274605 and 08036767591 or by email – email@example.com
Don’t contact anybody except these phone numbers and email address displayed here.
THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW ARE SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS:
Thursday / 20th May, 2021 – Written examination
Friday / 21st May, 2021 – Oral examination
- Candidates are to come along with their current professional practicing license, original and photocopies of credentials, original and photocopy of receipt of payment, a recent passport photograph and writing materials on examination days.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
FOR THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR